Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!






What better way to spend Valentine's Day then with the people you love the most! I was lucky enough this year to spend Valentine's Day with Bella and BOTH my brothers! Adam and Drew both came up for the weekend to see Bella and I. We had such a great time seeing them both! We spent the entire day (literally 4 hours) at Gatti Town playing endless hours of sibling rivalry at skeet ball, Dance Revolution, Bowling and target shooting! Bella's three favorite things were the carousel, bowling and skeet ball! We couldn't get her OFF the carousel.. which is really funny because usually she WON'T get on! This time she kept saying "one more time" EVERY TIME! Adam and I both were about DONE with the carousel! ;) We had so much fun that Bella was asleep by 7 that night and slept through our entire meal! Sunday we ate at Keefer's and Drew was kind enough to help me go to Wal-Mart! I mean that is an adventure in itself! I can't seem to get out of there under a $100 or less than $20 worth of us less products and food that Bella tends to add to the cart! Needless to say it was a wonderful weekend! I love my brothers! Thanks guys for coming to see us!

No comments: