Monday, May 12, 2008

Mommy Day!

Yesterday was the BEST Mother's Day! I spent the entire day with Bella and It I couldn't have been happier. One of my greatest Friends, Annelise and her sister Sarah Kathryn came by to visit us. Annelise brought her puppy Norman. We had BIG time!!
Friday started my Mother's Day weekend when I received a box of GODIVA chocolates from Bella's Godmother, Stephanie! Steph and I share a love for Godiva and Bella! ;) It was so sweet and thoughtful of her to remember me. I ate EVERY LAST PIECE before Mother's day even arrived! ;) Thanks Steph.. you are the best ever!

Saturday Mom and Adam (Nanu and A-ham as Bella says) came to keep Bella for the day while Kyle and I threw a baby shower for our good friends the Bell's. To my surprise Mom and Adam had created the sweetest gifts for me! A huge wall frame of a tone of photos I had never seen of Bella. They were all so cute and It couldn't have been sweeter. Adam also made me a personalized frame from Bella that said "MOMMY I LOVE YOU THIS MUCH" with a picture of Bella standing with her arms wide open! Definitely brought tears to my eyes. I have the best family. Thank you so much. I love you.

THEN.. Saturday night after coming home, I found a DOZEN long stem Red roses and One white rose on my door step! The card read "TO MOMMY, I LOVE YOU BELLA!" I later found out that they were sent by Bella's Gammie, Zack's Mom. They were the icing on the cake! Thank you so much Mrs. Lynn, they are beautiful!! I am enjoying them so much!

As you can see not just by the gifts, but also by all the love and support that I am the luckiest Mom in the world! I have to best family and a sweet little girl who adores me. What more could you want?









1 comment:

James, Paige, and Taylor Wamble said...

Sooo precious!! I am so glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day!! You truly deserve it!! You do so much for that little one.. she does ADORE you!! I have 9 days of school left, so we need to plan to get together SOON!!!!!!!!! I love you both!!