Monday, July 7, 2008

CHEESE!!! Im 19 months












Bella spent the weekend with NaNu (my mom) in Columbus so I could go to the beach with my great friend Annelise. We had so much fun on our girls trip, however I think Bella had more fun! She loves my Mom!! Its probably because she gets spoiled and my Mom showers her with great food, kisses and lots of outdoor fun!
Ms. Robin Creegen stopped in one day with the girls to see Bella and got some cute shots of her! Apparently Bella loves the camera now because all you have to do is say.. CHEESE and she gives a huge over size smile! I LOVE IT!
Paul, my Mom's husband was also working outside this weekend and Bella seemed to jump in and help! Mom said it was super cute and she was a big hand.. (A.K.A I'm sure she was in the way!) However, the pictures were sweet!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute!!

The Davis Family said...

bella is so precious!

we miss you shelbs, come visit soon!

Bo, Tori, and Brayden said...

these are precious pictures! I love her BIG smile. :)