Tuesday, July 29, 2008

WHAT A MAN!


Last Saturday, July 26th was 3 year anniversary of my Dad's death! Man, I can't believe it's been 3 years! Some days feels so much longer than others. He truly was the great man. So full of life, family and Jesus Christ. As I think of all the great times we had together my most missed memory would be riding around in his silly "tracker" when I would come home from college or NYC listening to "oldies but goodies" (as he would say). Nothing beats those great talks! As I watch Bella grow, I think of how awesome of a grandfather he would have been and I'm reminded of what great standards he set for me! I hope the man that I one day marry will be half the man he was! This picture was taken on his last Relay for Life! He was so sick that day.. yet still managed to walk half the track a lone.. I would like to say on that day he took his victory walk! As sad as I get thinking of him being gone, I am even more grateful that he is in a place of pure delight with NO PAIN and PLENTY OF VICTORY WALKS!! :)

No comments: