Monday, September 15, 2008

21 months!

I've posted a few new ones so scroll down to check them out! I'm way behind on posting. We have been crazy busy! 21 months is already here and about gone!I can't believe we are already thinking of birthday #2! Gosh the time flies! Bella is really starting to grown into her own. I'm seeing so much personality right now! She LOVES playing with her babies and pretend play. She mimics me ALL the time! I find her playing "make up" and "mommy" a lot these days. It's pretty sweet, but scary that she watches me so much! She is talking up a storm. She can identify eyes, noes, mouth, ears, hands, head, elbow, toes, and belly button. The others are just randoms! :) Super into Princesses right now, especially Cinderella and DORA. Can put on her shoes and socks and helps with shirt and pants. she can jump, kick, pass and catch a ball. She loves to sing the Cinderella song and The itsy bitsy spider. Still big into coloring. We color EVERYTHING including Mom's walls and babydolls faces. She eats completely by her self without a sippy cup and uses utensils. She is doing GREAT with the potty. I'm about ready for big girl panties! She says "oh boy, That's Sweet, So pretty, there ya go, where did she go?, there she is?, that's mine, most family names, identifies people, some colors and numbers and basic objects. She loves marsh mellows and bananas! We are completely gone from paci and 100% into carrying PINK EVERYWHERE! She hates: getting her hands dirty, wiping her nose, changing close, the word NO, and getting water in her ears. My favorite thing she says is "awe.. its okay" if you pretend to cry! I think she gets this from bed time! My least favorite thing she says is "WAITT MOMMY WAIT"!! at bedtime when I leave the room. It breaks my heart! OKAY that catches me up with the baby book! :) Here is a video from my mom's house this past weekend. We had already had breakfast and Bella seemed to be hungry for a snack around 10 am! I was craving chicken so we decided to dip into the cold chicken bag! Needless to say.. SHE LOVED it! Please ignore my annoying voice in the background and the persistant try to say Adam. Sorry Adam..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss you guys! Bella is growing up so fast and that video is just precious!! Thanks for the updates... keep them coming!:)

Bo, Tori, and Brayden said...

Bella is too precios!!

The Davis Family said...

Shelby, Bella is so beautiful! I just read your most recent blog, and it looks like she is a busy girl! Isn't it just the most amazing thing watching your little girl grow and learn new things...such a blessing! Take care!