Monday, September 15, 2008

State and Sunshine!




I mean what can I say... State just can't get it together in football! From our offensive coordinator to our clumsy quarter back, we are doomed. Oh well. I still support them and say GO STATE! :) The past 2 Saturdays I have been lucky enough to have Mom keep Bella for the day while I went to the game. Even though we lost by ONE point this past Saturday, the game was a lot of fun.I was also excited to see some of my girlfriends from out of town and Pregnant Brooks with Julia! :) My Mom made Bella's cute MSU outfit and I just had to get one on here of her! Thanks Mom! We also got a chance to all meet for Lunch on Sunday so Bella could see Adam and Megan. She has recently started saying "ADAM" which just melts his heart! Its precious. As we were walking back to Adam's apartment, Bella started humming " you are my sunshine" with Adam. I couldn't get all of it, but it was sweet. We all grew up having the song sung to us by our late Grandpa Miller. So, it brought back a lot of great memories. Im glad Adam got to share it with B.

No comments: