Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just Can't Get Enough!!!








I went to NYC last weekend to see my girlfriends and of course had a blast! Seems like I can't get there fast enough or stay long enough! If it wasn't for my sweet mom and family who would absolutely kill me.. I'm pretty sure we would be there! It's not just the city life its the great friends I have there!
The weekend was SUPER cold, but sooo much fun! I got to see the Koff's (Jontue and Gabe) on Saturday with Serg at a Comedy Club. It was hilarious! I honestly didn't think I could laugh that hard! Super fun to catch up with Jontue since we have girls only 3 months apart! Jontue and I were BOTH pregnant finishing up school and our Master's project together.. VERY SICK AND MOODY and neither one knew! How ironic now that we have 2 spitfire little girls, Ellie and Bella!
I also spent the weekend with my favorite girlfriends celebrating Robyn's engagement! Clarissa, Lauren, Robyn and Carly. We went to brunch and out Saturday night. Always lots of catching up to do and never a quite moment! Sunday I spent the day with Steph and our good friend Lindsey Swendenburg Pond (who was up visiting Steph for the weekend). Steph is always good about convincing me to return! :)The weekends there always go by so fast! I hope to be back there next month! I miss you girlies already!

No comments: