Saturday, January 31, 2009

Meet Charlie!



For the longest time I have wanted a puppy and not just any puppy! I've been waiting to get a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. I have hounded my mom and pretty much everyone I know about getting one! The problem was A. money B. responsibility C. finding one close. Most of the ones I have researched have been out of state and I have been terrified of a puppy mil dog. This past week while in a patients room I noticed an add in the paper for 3 King Charles' in Jackson! I immediately called and Bella and I went over yesterday to meet them. The owners are a sweet young married couple who have both mom and dad registered AKA King Charles. They are super owners and the puppies were just amazing! Bella and I both feel for them immediately! Bella is having surgery next week so after she is well we will pick Charlie up and bring him home! He is not quite 6 weeks and will be getting his shots first. Bella just loved him! We both are super excited to have this little guy come into our lives! Sorry the pics are so blurry. I took them with my phone!

No comments: