Sunday, September 20, 2009

NEWWWWW YOOOORK!













Bella and I went to see Moddy (Steph) in NYC in Aug for a very long weekend. It also happened to be one of my closets friends, Robyn's wedding. I was super excited to take Bella back since she was older, to visit Steph and all my friends and to get to go to Robyn's wedding at the Plaza! The wedding was breath-takingly beautiful as were the bride and groom! I couldn't have been happier! It was a wonderful wedding weekend!
Bella spent a lot of time with my girlies... Steph,Lauren, Carly, Claire and Mr. Kim ;) She showed out a few times but all in all we had a great time. She got to see her first Broadway show "Pinkalicious", we made pottery at FAO, saw a Barbie runway show at FAO, designed a BLACK (YES BLACK BARBIE AFTER HER MOTHER)played in the Park and visted Brooklyn. IT ALL WAS FUN! Steph was a super trooper to have us both there and did an amazing job of taking care of B while I was busy with wedding details. Always.. Always a place in my heart. I hope Bella will one day know just how amazing this city is. MOST OF MY GOOD PICTURES ARE ON FACEBOOK. THESE ARE THE ONES FROM MY iPHONE. STEPH TOOK ALL THE GOOD ONES WITH HER ACTUAL CAMERA.

No comments: