Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Three Strikes ANNND.. You're Still Cute!

CAUTION: if you are one of those people who think naked babies should not be seen besides at home, this is NOT FOR YOU!!
Bella is ALWAYS into something and it never being what she is suppose to be into! I seems these days I'm constantly saying "Bella, where'd ya go?" and I turn around and she has that smirk on her face like... HE HE... I gotcha again! My mom always said I would soon pay for all the sleepless nights I put her through and I'm starting to get a small taste of what I like to call "SELECTIVE HEARING BY BELLA!"
It was bath time tonight and we were running a little behind schedule. I had been trying all night to get her on camera saying some of her new words such as "Bella B, My Baby, Tigger.. etc. HOWEVER, kids never do anything on Q or at least mine doesn't! :)
So.. while I was running her water I turned around, yet again to not find her behind me.. I panicked.. ran into my room and there she was!
STRIKE ONE: she took her diaper off
STRIKE TWO: she was on my computer
STRIKE THREE: she PEE-Peed on my floor (a new terrible habit in which she enjoys watching herself!, GROSS)
I grabbed my camera.. and well, you will see what i got! I did manage to get her blowing kisses for me which is a new skill. I then smiled and thought.. IF YOU WEREN'T SO DANG CUTE!

P.S. please disregard the background of my room. Claire has taken over my room for the moment and even she knows my OCD self has issues with it! Its best to just not look! (I still love you Claire!)

3 comments:

Laura Drewry said...

Hey shelby!! Oh my goodness, bella is soooo cute!I loved the video...hilarious!

Robin, Tommy, and Manze said...

Hey Shelby...welcome to the blogging world! Manze and I are so excited you decided to join!

James, Paige, and Taylor Wamble said...

so cute!! maybe over my spring break... we can all get together!! taylor and bella need to PLAY time!! love ya!!