Wednesday, February 27, 2008

MISS SUNSHINE COLLINS




INTRODUCING CADIE COLLINS!
Cadie is Bella's nanny a.k.a second mommy, my saving grace, therapist, life organizer.. etc. Not only does she keep Bella 4 days a week, rain or shine; She keeps me sane and in line.
Cadie is 21 years old from Crystal Springs, Ms. She is currently taking time off from school to figure out what she wants to major in. I'm sure Bella has given her much to think about when it comes to a pediatric profession! :) She completed 2 years at Copiah-Lincoln and will be returning to school at USM in the fall as Bella ventures off to the land of daycare.
Just to give you an idea of how awesome Cadie is, a few weeks back I had a single mom melt down-crisis. I was suppose to be in New Orleans during the week for a seminar on Stroke and Cardio-vascular disorders when I realized I had no idea what I was going to do with Bella. INSERT CADIE! In the midst of my mental breakdown and pity party, Cadie volunteers to tag along and take care of Bella. So.. all three of us load up and head to New Orleans! (Trips to New Orleans sure have changed!) No comment please.
Back to our trip.. 5:30 am came very early. As I got ready and tried not to wake "The Princess" or Cadie, I heard the tv and there were the two of them under the covers watching Disney! Cadie never once complained and was such a joy to be around! As I endured a very long and boring day of seminars, Cadie and Bella went to the New Orleans Aquarium! Bella really had a blast and I was so thankful for all Cadie did that day! It turned out to be a fun trip.
From going to the park to pretend shopping in Bella's closet, Cadie is always a breathe of fresh air! EVERY MOM SHOULD HAVE A CADIE! She is pretty AMAZING!
Thanks for all you do! We love you, Cadie!

3 comments:

James, Paige, and Taylor Wamble said...

look at that precious smile Bella has!!
Oh okay.. so supermom has REALLY lerned to blog.. and LIKE IT!! ha.
I need to see you guys soon!! Maybe over Spring break.. we can all get together.. the holloways too!! love you!! muagh!!

Bo, Tori, and Brayden said...

hey. I have a really good friend from Crystal Springs. Leigha Gallman is her maiden name. I know that Crystal Springs is a VERY small town so she may know her or her brother Jeb? It's good to have someone like that to count on and help out with Bella!

The Murphy's said...

I need me one of her!!!!!!!!