Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!








I can hardly believe I turned 27 yesterday!! UGH.. where have the past 26 years gone! I keep thinking.. 30 is so close. Whats next? haha. Me, B, My Mom and Beka had planned on going to the beach (courtesy of the Benson's) for the weekend to celebrate, however the hurricane and bad weather here kept us in. BOOOO. I was NOT excited but didn't want to chance the weather. Therefore, Bella and I celebrated in Columbus Friday with my family and here in Jackson Saturday. My birthday was a very blessed one. My mom and Sister gave me a precious shirt and MONEY (Thanks Mom) and ADAM YOU BETTER BE SENDING MINE SOON! haha.
Saturday Bella and I had lunch with Mrs. Ginger at Primo's and then headed back over to the Benson's where I was greated with a CAKE, BALLONS, and LOTS OF GIFTS! I was very excited and So surprised! This family is so sweet to me! I can't say enough about their kindness. They even had Bella a present just to celebrate! HOW SWEET!!
Saturday night, Bella and I went to my friend Leeanne Avalon's for a cookout. Where I got to see my great friends Michelle Moskal and Mandy Smilie! Even though it was cut short by Bella's bedtime, I really had a great time. Thank you girls for my HOBO PURSE!! YEA!! I am so excited to use it!
Thanks to everyone who called, text, emailed. I couldn't be more thankful!

2 comments:

TheEatons said...

Hey Shelby-I stumbled across your blog! Bella has gotten so big & more beautiful than last time I saw her. I hope everything is going well for you both!

The Davis Family said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!