Wednesday, November 5, 2008

ELMO MAKES MUSIC!




A few weeks ago Winnie the Pooh Live was coming to Vicksburg. Bella is such a Pooh fanatic that I got us tickets. Well, then I got my appendix taken out and Bella didn't get to go! I was so upset for her! I felt terrible that It was my fault that she didn't get to go! Luckily, Elmo Makes Music/Sesame Street Live was coming to Jackson and I thought it would be a great way to make up for missing Pooh! Well, my sweet brother Drew took the initiative to get Bella and I tickets! We were on the 8th row front and center! WE had a ball! She danced and played the whole time! Thanks Drew for the tickets! I hope the picture shows you just how much Bella loved it!

2 comments:

Laura Drewry said...

She is SO cute shelby! Looks like it was a fun show!!

The Beamer's said...

Oh my gosh! She is too CUTE!