Saturday, November 29, 2008

Tonsillitis and Nanu's!







Every Thanksgiving my family loads up and heads to the MS Gulf Coast for the Shields' family extravaganza. We all meet in Moss Point/Pascagoula area for a fun few days of great food, family and friends. HOWEVER.. this year the car was packed and we were finishing up work when I received a phone call saying.. MS SHIELDS, Bella has 103.5 fever, could you please come get her from school! I panicked! I was an hour away at work so who else do I call.. CADIE! Sweet Cadie took B to the Doctor to find out that she has apparently had TONSILLITIS for the past MONTH. The doctor said her adenoids and tonsils were the size of golf balls and she had puss pockets on her throat! :( I cried probably as hard as B because I have been so stricked on snacks lately because SHE HANS"T BEEN EATIN! It's been a time!
Well, NOW WE KNOW WHY! Poor thing was sick. So.. Bella and I spent Thanksgiving in Jackson and ate Thursday with the Benson's. BOY WAS IT GOOD! Thanks Mrs. Ginger and Mr. Rick for always being our Family! :)
Bella's fever was a roller coaster ride! UP DOWN AND ALL AROUND FOR 4 days! Once it came down we came on to Columbus to see the whole family post Thanksgiving on the coast. To my surprise Nanu and Pop Pop had a surprise for Bella of their own! They MADE HER A TRAIN! Its an early birthday present and we LOVE it! Its so creative and super fun! If you are ever around Columbus, Call my mom! She is all about taking friends on the Train! Luck us to have them both!
I hate we missed a great Thanksgiving with the whole fam, but I'm glad to say that B is much better and we are gearing up for a BIG 2nd birthday!

1 comment:

About Blair Curtis.... said...

Love the train!! How fun! Ben's dad will be trying to make one now for his babies! Bella is such a little doll! I love keeping up with her through the blog. Happy Holidays!