Monday, October 20, 2008

NANU THE GREAT!




I totally forgot about these pictures taken on my phone and I just had to post them! My mom came in town last week to help me around the house and with Bella. Bella had come down with a bad cold and I couldn't take off anymore days so thank goodness Nanu is retired! ;) She rushed to my side! It was just what B and I both needed to cheer us up! Bella just adores her and nothing makes me as happy, then to see them together! thanks Mom for all your help! B and I love you! xoxo

3 comments:

The Beamer's said...

Bella is the cutest thing!!! And she is the best dressed child I have ever seen!!!! Hope you are doing well.

Marilyn Bowen said...

Precious picture of Bella and you Mom. Please tell her I said hello and she has not changed ONE DAY!!! Marilyn

The Davis Family said...

I hate I didn't know you were having a major procedure!!!

How are you? Let me know if I can help in anyway!