Thursday, December 11, 2008

School Party and Dinner for B!











I can hardly believe that Bella turned 2 last week! I think this past year has taught me so much about myself and about being a mom! As Bella grows into this sweet little girl with so much love, she reminds me the importance of being comfortable in your own skin and loving the ones you care about with no ends! I thought birth through age one was fun, but MAN! 1 to 2 is awesome! I'm loving all the hugs, kisses, funny one liners and EVEN her sassiness! (wonder where she gets that)
For her actual birthday, her Godmother, Steph flew in from NYC and Beka came up early. We had a party at school filled with cupcakes and lots of playing! Bella even blew out her own candle! That night we went to eat at Little Tokyo Habaci Grill where Cadie and Claire joined us. Bella LOVES ginger salades and rice so she was in heaven! She also loves to watch the cook with all his tricks! She's just not too sure about the FIRE part! She kept saying, "mommy its Hot" and acting like she was blowing out the fire! TOO CUTE. I have to give her props, it was the first meal in a while where she sat through the entire dinner in her OWN seat with no outburst or tears! It was great! She was precious and it couldn't have been a better night! Thanks to the girls for all their gifts and for sharing this special night with us! We love you!!
We went for her 2 year check up to find out JUST how small she is! :( She weighed 22lbs (5%) and was 32in tall(10%). Doctor Ellison joked that she would be on whole milk until she was 16! What can I say.. she may be a petite little thing but she is a firecracker at heart! I can't wait to see what the next year has in store!
The pictures include Jacey Woods, her BFF :) Steph and one of her teachers Christine or "Nina" Beka, i couldn't find a cute one of yall but I promise to make it up to you! xoxo

No comments: