Saturday, December 27, 2008

Bella Comes Home!


Most of you know that Bella spent Christmas this year with her daddy in Georgia. I had a very hard time letting her go, but Zack did a good job of reassuring me all week. They called me everyday! Hearing Bella always cheered me up! Zack had his hands full with a 2 year old, but I think all in all they both really loved seeing each other. I ended up working everyday including Saturday and Christmas day to keep myself busy. As much as I missed my little princess, I did LOVE having time to sleep and go to the grocery ALONE! :) Because the ride over there was 7 hours and tough on both Bella and Zack, Zack decided to fly her back. It turned out to be a GREAT idea! This is Bella's return home! I wish you could hear her.. she was so excited to see her Mommy! Christmas a day after was just as wonderful because she was home!

No comments: