Thursday, December 11, 2008

Little B's Second Bday!












For Bella's birthday party we had it at the Play Place of Ridgeland. It turned out to be a GREAT place to have a 2 year old birthday! There was such much for the kids to play with and enough room for all the adults! I was very pleased and think Bella had a ball! She sang Happy birthday at least 10 more times that day to herself, so Im pretty sure she knew it was for her! On top of it, she has enough toys and dress up clothes to last year until she is 5 so don't worry with the next 4 birthdays! JK... she really did get alot of fun things and my apartment is flooded with singing and moving toys, so mission accomplished! Here are some pictures my Aunt Noe took. All my pictures are on Shutterfly so as soon as I get them on my desk top I will add a lot more of the party!
Thanks to everyone who came! I am so blessed to have such supportive and sweet friends! Thanks to Beka, Steph and Kyle for all their help with the food.. LIFESAVERS!To my Mom, Paul, Adam and Drew for all their help with set up and crazy, psycho ME who couldn't get everything done alone! Thanks to my Aunt Noe and Uncle Joe for taking all the pictures and Mrs. Ginger for the all your help with Bella's cake preperation! It was yummy! I wouldn't have had a ONE if it wasn't for you guys! And to all my friends who came who are CHILDLESS.. man, you guys are troopers! :) 10 two year olds and 3 babies and not a one complaint! :)
I still can't believe she is 2!! How much my life has changed in 2 years! ;)

No comments: