Monday, March 3, 2008

My Cups More Than Half Full!

Aunt Meggie! First 4-wheeler ride! Group Pose!

Miss Priss herself!


Bella just LOVED desert! But who didn't! We both love Uncle Adam!!

Sweet Kisses!!


Bella telling her Uncle Joe all about her "hard" life! :)
Bella Watching Gabby on the computer! I love this!

This past Saturday Adam and Megan met Bella and I at my Aunt Noe and Uncle Joe's house in Ackerman for the day. We had soo much fun! Bella had her first 4-wheeler ride and really loved it! This child is such a thrill seeker and never seems to be scared of anything! Reminds me a lot of my self when I younger!
Adam and Megan had Orientation Leader practice all morning at Mississippi State so, Bella entertained us until they got there. She explored their house at least 20 times, getting into anything and everything she could find! My Uncle and Aunt are like adopted grandparents! They SPOIL Bella roting! I can't really complain; they both remind me so much of my daddy that I usually find myself overflowing with happiness when I leave. My dad was very close to the both of them and always talked as though his brothers and sister (and spouses) hung the moon! As time passes, I'm really starting to appreciate all of them so much more! I think, actually I KNOW my Dad would have really enjoyed the day with all of us together. He always said the second most important thing in life was family..
Adam and Megan finally got there around 4 and Bella really began to show out! She showed her Aunt Meggie how to really wear sunglasses and her Uncle Adam that kisses were extra special! She even got her first taste of Shields' cooking! My Aunt spoiled us with some gooood Jambalaya, an amazing salad, and ice box mouse pie! We then got to see some home footage of Bella's cousin Gabby. Gabby is my cousin Jason and his wife, Debbie's first child who is 6 weeks older than Bella. (Aunt and Uncle's son) Jason and Debbie just had their second a few weeks ago, Allie! They both are very beautiful little girls! My Aunt had some footage of Gabby on her computer..she was full of jabber and dancing which really seemed to entertain Bella! She couldn't keep her eyes off the computer! We got so tickled watching her. It was almost like they were communicating, very cute, but strange too! :)
After much visiting, Bella and I headed back to Jackson. Bella was out like a light 20 minutes into the ride. She seemed to be worn out from all the playing! We had such a fun day. It's always good to see my family! As my Dad would say, "it doesn't get much better than them!" ;)
































































































No comments: