Monday, October 20, 2008

Mississippi State Fair 08!






Last weekend Cadie and I ventured out to the Mississippi State Fair. It was my first time! Man was it expensive! Geez.. I had no idea it was going to cost a MILLION dollars to ride 4 rides and eat! Needless to say, I learned that my sweet Bella is an adventurous! She loved the fast rides and hated the slow "round-n-round" ones. The best part of all was eating! YUMMMY funny cakes and chicken on a stick! Goodness, I think we gained 10lbs just walking in. Bella has a new thing for FOOD ON A STICK. She thought it was pretty cool, especially the corn dogs! ;) Im so thankful Cadie went with us. Its so good to have her to share Bella with! I hope she will continue to go everywhere with us! Bella and I both enjoy her so much.

No comments: