Monday, October 20, 2008

OOOUCCH Mommy!



Last Thursday morning while I was at work, I started having really bad stomach pains. I thought I was coming down with the stomach bug! However within an hour I was rushed to the ER with appendicitis and was transfered to River Oaks Hospital where they did an Emergency Appendectomy. Needless to say, things went great! I was out of the hospital Friday afternoon. Mrs. Ginger and Mr. Rick Benson rushed to my side and did a great job taking care of me and arranging surgery with the best doctors! My mom, poor thing, was in Columbus sick with the stomach bug herself so she had to stay in Columbus. Beka, Cadie and Kyle took care of Bella for me until I could get home.
Once home, I realized JUST how slow I was! Once Mom got to feeling better, we made the decision for Bella to head to Columbus so I could recover. Pretty hard to take care of a toddler when you can't lift or bend! Sweet Beka took her and Bella will come home tomorrow! I'm doing much better and hope to return to work soon. I go back to the doctor Wednesday to remove my Staples. I'm really looking forwards to seeing Bella and having her back here. Even though I know she is having a blast with her NANU, its been too quite without her! :( Thanks to my family the Benson Family,the Holloway's, Brooks, Claire, Cadie, Kyle and everyone else who helped me this past weekend! I'm so blessed to have such great friends and family~
The picture above are flowers from The Benson's and the Holloway's. Thank you both for the beautiful flowers and food! They brightened my day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are so lucky you have such wonderful family and friends close by. :) Glad to hear you're feeling better!