Monday, October 20, 2008

Petting Zoo!






While we were at the Mississippi State Fair, Cadie convinced me to take Bella into the petting zoo. It was their first outing together last year when Cadie started keeping Bella. I can't believe time flew so fast!
I had big hesitations about the petting zoo. All I could think was.. GROSS animals with gross germs! However, once I got in there and realized how much fun Bella was having, I seemed to calm down!I did Purell A LOT later! haha. She was so cute with them! She would point out eat animal with their sound i.e. Cow.. "MOOO" before she would feed them. I think she and Cadie both had a great time! I especially love the picture of her with the pigs. She thought they were so funny!

1 comment:

Claire Gillentine said...

love these pics! so freakin cute! goodness we need to get her a pig and a goat at the apt! ha