Thursday, June 19, 2008

B LOVES NYC!!!


Carly and Me

Sleepy Bella after a long day on the subway home.

Took off her diaper and grabbed her sunglasses! What a life!

Moddy and Mommy!

Moddy and Bella playing in Central Park

Robyn,Lauren and Bella watching DORA!!

Claire sharing her love of Reading with Bella and I!


Jenny and Bella laid back living!
Last weekend Bella and I made a trip to NYC to visit Moddy (Stephanie) and take Bella to some fun places. Stephanie and I always have a great time when we get together and I love having her as Bella's Godmother. She brings so much to her life and I couldn't ask for a more involved person. Bella loves her.
Our trip was very relaxed, but fun filled. We went to the Bronx Zoo, The Manhattan Children's Museum, Swimming, the park, shopping.. etc! What can you NOT do in NYC! :) We had such a good time. Bella really took to Jenny, Stephanie's roommate. Bella thought she was so funny and Jenny taught her all about FASHION! It was cute! Bella did great on the flights. She had a hard time Friday adjusting to the schedule change and subways, but Stephanie taught me will power pretty quickly.. THANKS STEPH! Bella Got a little restless on the way back after our 11 hour delay and DRIVE HOME AT MIDNIGHT FROM ATLANTA, but other than that.. she was a princess. :)
ANOTHER reason I love NYC is my wonderful girlfriends. I went to NYC 4 years ago thinking I could never find close girlfriends in 2 years of school and BOY WAS A WRONG! Clarissa, Robyn, Lauren and Carly are 4 people I can honestly say have pulled me very far! They are always very close in heart and phone! I love bringing Bella to see them because they were of the first to learn of her existence and have adored her from day one. 4 + 1 (Steph) are GREAT REASONS TO RETURN~~!!! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

missing you guys already!!

Unknown said...

It was sooo good to see you again... and Bella - she is a real person now!! Can't wait till you come back in August but maybe don't wait so long to bring Bella back next time...miss you tons!! And you better think more about the job!!!