Monday, June 2, 2008

Weekend With Daddy, Gammie, Aunt Kathryn!

Friday Zack, Mrs. Lynn (Gammie) and Kathryn drove over for the weekend to see Bella. Friday night was Bella's first time to spend the night with Daddy. She had such a good time!! Zack said she took a little time to adjust, but did great for him! He said he really enjoyed his visit with her and I know Bella did too! She always loves getting to see Daddy, Gammie and Aunt Kat! They spoil her to pieces!
I'm not going to lie.. I worried all night about her; calling and texting Zack frequently! However, I realized quickly that Zack is very protective of his little girl and does a great job when he keeps her! I came home Saturday thinking she would run into my arms and shower me with a million hugs! To my surprise; she quietly grinned! (INSERT POUT) I was secretly sad that she didn't make a big fuss over seeing me, but when its all said and done, I was excited that her and Zack had such a great weekend together! Here's to many more with Bella and Daddy!
Oh and let me say thank you to Mrs. Lynn who made me a HUGE bowl of chicken salad and pimiento cheese! YUMMMMM!! Hers is the BEST! Bella and I have indulged ourselves in both! Thanks Gammie!














No comments: