Monday, June 9, 2008

Laura Beth and Harris Bond!


Laura Beth and Harris Bond

Uncle Joe and Sweet Allison Griffin

Beka and I

Beka Boo and B

Harris measuring up to the Shields' brothers!

Cousin Josh, Cousin Anna

My Cousin Stacey and Her Husband Bill with Clare and Will
Mr. and Mrs. Bond

Richard Shields, Lenore Shields Griffin, Tommy Shields

This past weekend we got to spend the day with my dad's side of the family to celebrate my sweet cousin Laura Beth's wedding! Mom and Beka came Friday afternoon to Jackson and we spent the day shopping and having lots of girl time. It was wonderful! Saturday we met Drew and the rest of the Shields' crew in Collins. Well..minus Adam who had prior commitments for Orrientation for Mississippi State.
The wedding was so sweet and very much a celebration of two people madly in love! I couldn't be happier for the new Mr. and Mrs. Bond! Congrats Laura Beth!!

We got to see so many special people and spend a day together. I know my dad was very happy that day! He always treasured his brothers and sisters and also got so excited when the whole family was together. It means so much to me now as a mom to get to share Bella with the rest of my extended family. They are very supportive of both Bella and I. I am very blessed to have them! Im looking forwards to Thanksgiving on the Coast already!! Can't wait for My Aunt Martha and Noe's good cooking! YUMMMM!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad that all of you were able to be there with us! Love you both! LB

Unknown said...

That Allison Griffin is very cute! Love Gabby