Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Benson!


Bella and Benson opening gifts!

Another one for Benson!

Bella showing Mrs. Ginger and Meghan her gift to Benson!

Bradley and Angela, my great friends and Benson's roommates!


Most of you know Chris Benson, but those of you who don't really should!Chris has been one of my closest friends since Sophomore year at State. We truly have been through EVERYTHING together! He always seems to be there when I need someone to hold my hand, pamper me or just make me smile! He is a very selfless, caring and humble friend and I'm very blessed to have him in my life!
This past weekend Chris turned 25 and his parents had a few of Chris' closest friends over to celebrate! We had SUCH a good time! The Benson's are a great family and I love being around them. They have really taken Bella and I in since we moved here! We now go to church with them on Sundays and usually afterwards for lunch. It's always eventful with Bella, however great to feel apart of such a special family. They have such a warm house and we always have a really fun time getting to hang out with them!
For Chris' birthday I decided to let Bella do something a little special for him! She really loves art these days so last week her and Cadie took a trip to Madison to paint my own pottery where Bella made Chris a cute "change bowl" with her hand print in the middle reading "HIGH FIVE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENSON!" It turned out so cute and Bella had a great time making it! The pictures are from the cookout at his parents house! Thanks again for having us.. we love you guys! Happy Birthday Benson! You are the BEST!!

No comments: