Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Bella See, Bella Do!



I should have posted this about A MONTH ago, but I have been so busy I haven't sat down to hardly check my blog! I know.. Terrible Mom! So, Let me brag a sec on my little B!
Since we are the only 2 in the house, we spend EVERY SEC together! :) Literally. Therefore a lot of Bella's "free" time is when I'm busy taking care of the house or doing laundry. This can be good because Bella will usually color or play in her castle. I'm all about kids learning to play on their own. I think its AS IMPORTANT or even more important to be comfortable with themselves as with a group.
OK, so I had to say that being an OT. Back to B.
About a month ago I was doing laundry while running our bath water. In the mean time, I looked over and Bella had put one sock on ALL BY HER SELF and was attempting to put the other! I was SO excited! She is learning so much that I never realized!


Oh and Before someone says anything.. YES Bella does wear clothes and I do have pictures of her in them! :)

1 comment:

Robin, Tommy, and Manze said...

She is so cute Shelby! Lets go to the park one day next week! I'll call you! Robin & Manze :o)