Sunday, August 24, 2008

First Day at First Baptist Madison!




I know its taken me a while to blog about Bella starting school, but this new schedule has thrown both of us for a loop! It was a big change in Bella's sleep time. She now gets up around 6:30 vs. 8:00 and only naps ONE time a day! Therefore, the first day getting her up and ready was not very exciting. HENCE ONLY TWO PICTURES. She did however jump right out of my arms and ran on in to play once we got there. NEVER EVEN LOOKING BACK. There I was crying in the doorway! I couldn't believe she didn't want to hug me at least ONE more time! :) To say the least, she has done wonderfully! No time outs and gets on her mat at nap time. The first week her adjectives were: FRIENDLY, BUSY, INQUISITIVE, NICE and ENERGETIC. I couldn't complain. She even got Star student! I was very proud of her! The next week we came down with PINK eye and an upper respiratory infection. UGH.. I knew this would happen eventually but was not prepared the 2nd week. I have No time off just yet with my new job therefore, I had to pay Cadie to stay home with her for a few days. She still wasn't quit over her cough on Thursday so she went with me to work! It actually was a lot of fun! All my patients LOVED her and she fit right in with the Rehab crew! We are still adjusting to the change, but I'm very happy with her new school and I just adore her teachers. I hope we will stay here a while. Its such a blessing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the update! You should be one proud mama ... you appear to have one well adjusted child! :) Miss you tons!