Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Princess



Cadie called me last week to ask if she could take Bella to "Build-A-Bear" since it was a rainy day and both of them were stir crazy in my apt. Little did I know that it would transform Bella! PER CADIE'S REPORT... Bella had a blast, however had to have all the works. The MOST expensive bear, shoes, dress, crown, wand and sound effects. All for a grand total of $45.00! You should have seen my face when I got the text with the total! PANIC! I was thinking an AMAZING bear! On my way home from work Cadie calls again.
Cadie Shelby, you are going to die when you see Bella! She insists on wearing the bears clothes and has been in time out for 2 min now because she pinched a fit to wear them!
Shelby Oh gosh, just let her put them on! (WINK WINK)
As you can see Cadie is the more disciplined of the two! haha.
I LOVE THIS PICTURE! SHOES AND ALL! and the Bear's name is Princess or "CENSIS"

2 comments:

Claire Gillentine said...

look at my little cutie! you just let her wear princess's clothes!

Unknown said...

Love the outfit!! She is adorable! :)