Wednesday, August 6, 2008

LAUREN iS GETTING MARRIED!!



This past weekend I had the pleasure (THANKS MOM) of going to NYC to visit my greatest friends for a huge girl weekend! One of my closets NYC friends, Lauren is getting married in November!! I couldn't be more excited for someone! I met Lauren when I was in NY at Columbia and from the first day she spoke of Eric I knew they would be married. So, the 5 of us (Clarissa, Lauren, Robyn and Carly) had a small get together to celebrate! Full of great food and LOTS OF GOSSIP!
I also got the chance to see Steph which always is a huge highlight! Steph and I rarely get the chance to truly enjoy each others company because we are usually cramming a week long vacation into 3 days! :) I missed Bella everyday and felt so lost without her, however If you know me.. YOU KNOW I ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF THE CITY! Thanks girls for a fabulous weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had the best time that night!! :) Thanks for everything!! Miss you tons !!