Wednesday, August 6, 2008

SAD SAD DAY!











Tomorrow is Cadie's LAST day with Bella and I! Cadie will be returning to school at USM and Bella will be starting First Baptist Madison on Monday. We both decided back in May that it was in Bella's best interest to have her around children more often. I can't tell you how much my heart hurts to lose her! Cadie has been with us since Bella was 6 months old! She is not only Bella's OTHER MOTHER she is also my secretary, psychiatrist, daily planner, personal assistant... need I say more! She DOES IT ALL! I'm not only losing someone who has changed Bella's life, but mine as well. I can't say enough about her! Even though she will still be picking B up from school a few days and helping me when she is in town, having her NOT come in at 7 am in her PJ's just won't be the same! We will miss you Cadie!! WE LOVE YOU!

No comments: