Wednesday, March 12, 2008

All By Myself

I have really started to enjoy cooking! I am always looking for new, easy recipes to try. (if you have any please send them my way) After work, around 5:00 we start dinner and Bella usually sits on the counter close to me and "munches" on her dinner if everything is not ready by the time her tummy says. This has actually been a great way for me to help her learn to feed herself, or so I thought! She would "assists" with a few bits here and there. Since she has figured out that she can "DO IT HERSELF" she no longer needs Mommy. (INSERT SAD FACE). She pouts, throws food or says NO now when I try to help her. Meals have gone from 15 min to 50 minutes!!! She will try and pick every piece of corn up until it is all gone and stone cold! I thought It was so cute and fun, but I will admit my devotionals have now been directed towards patience. Here is to me finding some through Miss Pris and meal time!

Leave me alone Mom! I told you I could do it!

Yumm...

No comments: