Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Duck, Duck, Goose!

Sunday after church Bella and I went to feed the ducks at the at our apartment. She thinks all animals are "ducks" or at least that is what we are calling them these days. It was such a beautiful day and a perfect Sunday to spend together. She couldn't realize that the bread was for the ducks. Every time I would throw the bread to feed them, she would go for it! She pouted or got upset when the ducks got the bread and she didn't! Pretty cute and very funny! I just love this child! She can truly be a little handful, but then I realize who's child she is! And there off... Bella and the duck both after the bread; as you can see Bella won!
I sat in the swing while she played a while and she took a break as though she was coming to tell me something important! It was so cute!
I LOVE BREAD!!
Her new way of demonstrating she doesn't like what I'm saying! I get this often!
Sweet Bella

Its rare that we get a "candid" moment.. as you can see, I adore her.



1 comment:

The Murphy's said...

You are SUCH a good mama!!! Im so proud and happy for you!