Thursday, March 27, 2008

EASTER 2008







Easter is a special time for me. When I was 8 years old I accepted Jesus Christ into my heart as my lord and savior. I still remember that Sunday morning and being so nervous about walking down the isle. What a difference Jesus has made in both mine and Bella's life! Im so thankful now that I get to tell her all about the good things he has done.
After a long week of work; Thursday we loaded up and headed to Columbus for Easter weekend with my Mom a.k.a. Pris or Nanu. Bella and I haven't gotten to spend a weekend with Pris since Jan. We were both in much need of some good Q.T. at "home". Friday we spent the day in Birmingham shopping with both Aunt Boo and NaNu! I always enjoy spending the day with Beka and my mom. We ALL love to shop and we ALWAYS have fun, so it was a very happy day.
Saturday Bella had her first Easter Egg hunt! We met up with a lot of my good girlfriends from high school and their children for a VERY eventful afternoon. There were children everywhere! I couldn't keep Bella situated for one minute. If she wasn't eating she was off into something. This child loves exploring! I have some adorable pictures that will come as soon as I can get them from Pris' camera!
I loved seeing everyone and their children! It really makes me smile to have them all together!
Sunday, Easter was VERY busy. I just couldn't seem to get a decent picture that day! As you can see our "family" photo of Bella and I is NOT the cutest! Between her facial expression and my hair in my face, we were ONE HOT MESS! Bella wore a dress that was actually MINE, made by Pris. It was always one of my favorites and even more special since we both have worn it! Bella's Gammie (Zack's Mom) gave her the cutest shoes! I LOVE THEM and what better time to break out the new duds than Easter Sunday! Thanks Mrs. Lynn! After Sunday lunch we headed back to Jackson for a much needed day alone together and LOTS of house cleaning! I hope everyone was as blessed this Easter as we were. God is definitely good.. ALL THE TIME!

No comments: