Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I Have a Dream..



I grew up loving dance and secretly still do. Jenny Manning Holloway and I had our first dance recital at the English school of dance when we were 3 and finished our senior year together at Ballet Columbus. We have joked that our children probably wouldn't even like to dance, just because we wanted Bella and Carrington to! When Kyle and I visited New York back at Christmas, Stephanie (Madrina) bought Bella this sweet tu-tu at FAO. I had forgotten about it, until I found it hanging in the closet and realized it was time to try it out! Bella LOVED it and I just beamed with excitement. I think she makes a cute little dancer! Oh and please notice the picture in her hand. Its Bella's Nanu, my Mom. She sent us her school picture in our Valentine's happy and I laughed at her for doing it. I mean, who sends personal photos of themselves? ha. Apparently Bella loved the idea, because it has not left her hand. So.. here is proof Mom that she does love you!

1 comment:

James, Paige, and Taylor Wamble said...

that tutu is so adorable!!!!! i am so glad you posted tons of pics!! hope we get to see you guys very soon.. they are both growing up way too fast!! miss you guys...xoxo