Thursday, March 27, 2008

BACK TO BLOGGING AND OFF TO SWIMMING!



HELLO FRIENDS AND FAMILY WE ARE BACK!!!
After a week or so with no Internet action, my sweet Mom gave me her old laptop! I am so thankful, as is my wallet. I need to clear one thing up. THE TU-TU in the pictures was given to her by her Godmother Stephanie (Madrina) when we went to NYC in December. I totally got it confused with her gift from me and I apologize to Stephanie before she disowns me! :)
My Mom was sweet enough to give Bella swim lessons for a VERY early Easter gift a while back however we missed several weeks due to a cold and spring break. We finally had our first sesson Tuesday with 2 other children. We had SUCH a good time! She has always loved the water and being around other children so, Its a fun place to go! Her favorite part is the slide and floating on her back! She does great at putting her face all the way under independently however, kicking is still an option for her. Cadie or a.k.a "Ce-Ce" as Bella has renamed her will be taking her on Tuesday mornings at 11:00. MOM is working! (POUT!!)

No comments: