Sunday, April 27, 2008

Cheap Mom, Happy Bella


Bella has really started to enjoy playing in the sand. Every time we go to the park we end up on the slide or in the sand! So, I decided to take a trip to Toys R Us last week to buy her a sand box. Low and behold like everything else, It was a lot more than I wanted to pay!
Instead frustrated Mom decides to make one! Cadie and I figured that since I don't have cats around my apartment to mistaken it for a litter box and my patio is covered, we should do it the EL CHEAP O WAY!
$7.99 swimming pool
$5.99 50lb of sand
$5.99 bag of toys
I felt like I had SAVED THE WORLD. Well, at least Bella thinks so today! Mission accomplished. :)

1 comment:

The Keiths said...

Perfect! What a great idea! I hope one day I am as smart as you in being a great mom! Have a great week!