Sunday, April 13, 2008

Weekend With Madrina!












This weekend my best friend and Bella's Godmother, Stephanie came into town! Steph has been a part of my family for 5 years! My Dad always had a special place in his heart for Steph. She has a great way of lighting up a room! I'm so glad she is an important part of both Bella and my life.


Steph was in Lindsey Swendenburg's (Pond) wedding which worked out great for us being that Lindsey is from Columbus! We all met and stayed at Mom's for the weekend, We really had a great time! From Lindsey's wedding to just hanging out around the house; Steph, Beka, Bella and I were always up to something! Bella warmed up to Steph very fast and the end of the weekend, Bella hardly left her side! I loved it.

I hope Bella will grow to be as beautiful as her Godmother! We love you Steph and wish you were closer!! We miss you tons! Thanks for a fast but wonderful time! We can't wait to see you again.

No comments: