Sunday, April 27, 2008

Ridgeland Kids Day










Yesterday was Ridgeland's Kids Day. I have been looking forwards to it for a few weeks now! I knew there was going to be a lot going on and it is always fun to get Bella out! However, the rain kept us away in the morning until around 11:30. Once the rain cleared I was in a RUSH to get Bella out there for some fun before the rain came back. Even though we didn't get to stay very long and I totally was neglectful to half my friends I had made plans with (Brooks and Mandy I really am sorry). We ended up having a pretty fun time; short but fun. We got see the Holloways and The Brewers (Jessica and Landon, yes they are Kyle's sister-in-law and nephew)
Although Crew is only in one of my pictures, I promise he was there and cute as a button! Running around everywhere! I could eat him he is so cute! Carrington and Bella were busy little bees themselves. As you can see in the pictures they favor each other so much! I always love when we get them together. They are too funny..
Jenny, Jessica, Ryan and I were a sight at lunch time! On our feet, sweating and feeding ALL kids at once. if one got a bite, ALL got a bite! Cotton candy was a big hit with all the kids EXCEPT Bella!! Didn't seem to be her forte. However, Landon was so sweet. He kept trying to feed her the PINK kind and taking the blue for himself.
Landon and Jessica rode on the ponies while Bella and I watched. Bella didn't seem to care for the pony's at all! She'd rather be running around or watching one of the circus shows. Like I said, it was a short day, but I just enjoyed getting to spend it with her!

1 comment:

James, Paige, and Taylor Wamble said...

looks like you guys had sooo much fun!! we all need to get together again.. and soon!! miss you guys terribly!!!