Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Day Off!




Tuesday I took the day off to spend with Bella. We were in need of some quality time between just us! Between work and everyday obligations, our time has been hurried. Honestly, I just needed a day to be with her! From swimming lessons to just playing around the house, Bella and I had such a fun day. I pretty much said from breakfast on that it was FUN day.. LIMITED RULES AND LOTS OF FUN!! :) I even let her eat Cheetos!! I'm not a big chip fan so we don't normally have them here. However, we ate at Newk's for lunch and I decided to let her have them as an afternoon snack! MAN DID SHE LOVE THEM!
I also pulled out a few of her Easter toys such as the side walk chalk and the gardening tools! We had ball, even without the backyard or GRASS! haha. I hope a house or condo with lots of grass and trees will be in our future! :) We both love being outdoors.
Oh and please notice the "blanket" a.k.a " PINK" in the pictures. We have officially become Linus from Charlie Brown. Pink goes with us EVERYWHERE, including outside to play! Cute at the time but I'm sure when its time to let PINK go, that will be a whole other story! Anyways, the day was good one. Stress free and full of Fun! I'm starting to wonder if I should be a stay-at-home-mom.. does anyone want to take over my bills?? :)


No comments: