Sunday, April 13, 2008

When Mommy's away... Bella Will Play!





Last Monday around midnight I woke up feeling the worst I have ever felt! I couldn't keep anything including water down. Thank goodness that Cadie (Ce-Ce) had spent the night or I would have been out on a limb ALONE! Cadie's electricity was still out so she was spending a few nights with Bella and I. Turns out.. I had food poisoning! I was very sick and generally weak.
After the first day with no rest and constant nausea/vomiting I didn't know what I was going to do. Since I couldn't do too much for myself, much less sweet Bella, I did what every other child does... CALL MOM!! Beka volunteered to bring Bella to Columbus just in case I was contagious. So, Bella spent the rest of the week at Mom's with Beka. SOOO PITIFUL! YEAH RIGHT! Between Beka, Mom, Paul, Grandma and the 3 extra woman who help around our house.. BELLA WAS IN HEAVEN! Lots of playing outside,eating cookies and pretty much having it her way. Guess that's what Aunts and Grandmothers are for!? If there is one person Bella loves.. Its Beka. They have a very special bond and I see them being best friends as she gets older. Bella already emulates Beka in everything! Including singing! haha.. They really just have a great time together and I love knowing that she is not only safe, but happy when I can't be there! I'm so blessed to have you both, Mom and Beka . Thanks AGAIN! I love you!

Well, I got to go back to work Thursday and work some Friday too. It was a lot to take on being that I was so weak, but someones gotta make the money! :) I came Friday after work and to my surprise there was Bella in the drive way waiting on me! I cried, Mom cried. we were all emotional! I missed her so much and she was ecstatic to see her Mom! Her smile and hugs were the best medicine!!

3 comments:

The Murphy's said...

Glad you are feeling better, that had to be bad!!!!!!!!! Glad your mom and sister could help you!! MOMS are the best! And just think in about 20 years you will be doing the same for Bella!! : )

James, Paige, and Taylor Wamble said...

Love the polka dot dress!! Bella is a little fashion queen... just like her momma!! So glad you are better!! Hope to see you again soon!! Love you guys!!

Jenny said...

glad you are feeling better. i wish i could have helped you out. how nice of your mom and beka to keep bella while you recovered.

and you both are looking too cute:) as usual!

love y'all