Sunday, April 13, 2008

Long Time No Blog!





I'm assuming that most everyone knows about the terrible tornadoes that came through Jackson leaving their mark! Bella and I were out of Power for a little over 24 hours. I know that's not really an excuse not to blog but hey.. we've been busy! :)
Lately she has been running in full effect and VERY curious about "mommy's" things! As you can see from the picture above, she now loves to help me try and unlock the door! She will knock and follow it with "HELLO." Too cute!
We have also been experimenting for the past few months with various crayons, paints, stamps and markers. I finally pulled out my OT bag and just let her DIG IN! She shows a huge interest in crayons the most. Sometimes its 30 mins after bath time and we are still sitting in the luke warm/cold water so she can finish her "masterpiece!" I am having a great time with her. Moms if you don't have the crayola easy grip TaDoodles crayons, paints, markers and stamps. GET THEM!! They are awesome and are great for developmental writing. Just an OT tid-bit. Hope you enjoy the pics.

1 comment:

The Murphy's said...

AWESOME.. I am going to have to get that!! Great idea Shelb.